[Xen-devel] Running Driver Domain in different mode and hypervisor

Hi Guys,  lately, I have been trying to play with Xen Driver Domain. I
have been able to make it work where both the  Driver Domain OS and
the guest OS are run on paravirtualized (PV) machine. However, it
doesn't work when any of them are hardware virtualized machine (HVM).
Therefore, I have the following questions now.  1. Is it possible to
have the Driver Domain and guests, who are using the corresponding
drivers, run on virtual machines using other than the PV mode, like
HVM or PVHVM? If yes, then what are the possible combinations?  2. Is
it possible to use virtIO for paravirtualization where the underlying
hypervisor is Xen? If yes, then can we run Driver Domain using virtIO?
 3. Is it possible to have a Driver Domain where the underlying
hypervisor is KVM instead of Xen?  The last question may not be
directly related to Xen. However, I am tempted to ask as good things
like PV was first introduced in Xen then others hypervisors adapted
this design.   Please let me know your valuable opinion and feel free
to provide any link where I can study further regarding these matters.
Thanks, Mehrab.