Re: [Xen-devel] Preparing for Xen Project GSoC applications : Deadline Feb 6

Hi all,

looking through the list of GSoC orgs, the following orgs that sometimes have
Xen related projects have been accepted into GSoC this year:
* https://wiki.freebsd.org/SummerOfCodeIdeas
* https://gsoc.honeynet.org/
* https://elinux.org/BeagleBoard/GSoC/Ideas [there is a Xen specific proposal
not yet on the table]

If you come across anyone asking us, please point them in the right direction

Best Regards
Lars