Re: [Xen-devel] RT Xen on ARM - R-Car series

On 31/01/2019 12:00, Andrii Anisov wrote:
Hello Julien,

On 31.01.19 13:37, Julien Grall wrote:
On my side I just commented out that printk, because it renders a debug build unusable.

... if it is unusable, why don't you try to tackle the problem?
Because of...

This is in my long ever growing list of things to

... be done.

Some of things get solutions, some WAs.

I can't see a good workaround for this. At some point someone would have to pick it up rather than building a house of cards.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall