Re: [Xen-devel] Problem with IOMEM and domain reboot

Hello Wei,

On 13.02.18 14:24, Wei Liu wrote:
On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 07:22:27PM +0200, Oleksandr Grytsov wrote:
Is it done by design or there is an issue with parse_json?
If it is done by design then the solution proposed by you (update_config
hook)
will solve this problem. But handling default value in parse json looks
more correct.

I need to figure out what is going on before I can answer these
questions. :-)

Sorry for my ignorance, is this issue fixed in coming 4.12?
If not, is there any chance to get it finished for 4.12?

--
Sincerely,
Andrii Anisov.