Re: [Xen-devel] RT Xen on ARM - R-Car series

Hello Jairo,

This is just a quick reply.

On 28.12.18 17:22, LOPEZ, FUENTES NACARINO Jairo Eduardo wrote:
Via serial console I get the following output for the images created after
modifying the dts and applying the patch below:

U-Boot 2015.04 (Jun 22 2018 - 13:36:27)

I see, you did not update bootloaders on the board.
And that is the problem. Xen is started in NS EL1 instead of EL2, as required.
You would correspondent prints if built XEN with EARLY_PRINTK enabled. But it
is quite tricky to do with yocto.
Please give me some time to find the instruction to update bootloaders on ulcb.

--
Sincerely,
Andrii Anisov.