[Xen-devel] Question about making system thread like kthread in Linux kernel

Hi. While I review the result of my research, suddenly a good idea comes up, and I am looking for how to make threads in Xen like kthread in Linux kernel.

However, after googling and searching for the source code by grep, I have found only some information regarding stub domain and daemons, such as xenconsoled and xenbus.

I want a simple thread in Xen to offload some works which is being executed in the Credit scheduler.

Is there any data structure or API for that purpose in the Xen source code ?

Thanks!
Regards.