Re: [Xen-devel] Xen support on ARM64

Hi Julien,

Awesome, after applying those patches in latest xen, hikey960 able to enable 4 CPUs and other four CPUs are giving error -5.
And after using "hmp-unsafe" in xen command line, all CPUs got enabled successfully.

Thank you,
Omkar B

On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 7:27 PM Julien Grall <julien.grall@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On 29/11/2018 07:39, Omkar Bolla wrote:
> Hi,

Hello,

> I just wanted to run xen hypervisor on ARMv8 architecture, I tried on Hikey960
> platform which has armv8, but latest xen giving cpu errors.
>
> Could you please tell me, on which platforms latest xen is working?

If your platform supports virtualization. Then there are a good chance for Xen
to boot on it out-of-box. So what platform are you looking at?

Regarding the hikey960, there are patches on the ML to fix boot. See [1].

Cheers,

[1] https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2018-11/msg03360.html

--
Julien Grall