Re: [Xen-devel] Problems building and running Xen on Hikey960

On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 at 09:51, Julien Grall <julien.grall@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Matthew,

Sorry for the late answer and thank you for testing the patch.

On 11/13/18 10:43 PM, Matthew Daley wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 at 02:01, Julien Grall <julien.grall@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On 11/11/18 1:15 AM, Matthew Daley wrote:
> I gave this a go but unfortunately the same problem occurs (error
> -9s). Just to check nothing weird is happening I added a printk to
> check the value of __pa(init_secondary) in call_psci_cpu_on, giving
> 0xdfe00180.

I have posted a patch that disables completely the relocation [1]. Could
you have a try and see whether it works now?

Cheers,

[1] https://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2018-11/msg02638.html

--
Julien Grall

Hi Julien,

Unfortunately with this patch it appears to freeze after the call to switch_ttbr(ttbr).

- Matthew