[Xen-devel] Dom0 kernel 4.14 with SMP randomly crashing

I've built a dom0 kernel 4.14 with SMP support. The dom0 kernel crashes when I'm downloading a large file on host. It does not crash if I have nosmp boot option on xen command line.

my .config SMP options are

[root@f6029920339a wip-kernel-4.14.78]# grep SMP .config

CONFIG_X86_64_SMP=y

CONFIG_GENERIC_SMP_IDLE_THREAD=y

CONFIG_SMP=y

CONFIG_XEN_PV_SMP=y

CONFIG_XEN_PVHVM_SMP=y

# CONFIG_MAXSMP is not set

CONFIG_PM_SLEEP_SMP=y

CONFIG_SCSI_SAS_HOST_SMP=y

While comparing it to earlier kernels the options

CONFIG_XEN_PV_SMP=y

CONFIG_XEN_PVHVM_SMP=y

are newly introduced. Does xen need any update to better handle them?

My xen versions is : 4.7.6