[Xen-devel] x86 Community Call: Nov 14 - 15:00 - 16:00 UTC - Call for Agenda Items

All,

I added an action item to the list for the November call to discuss the work we are doing at AIS with respect to documenting every resource and register that a Xen PVH guest touches using the Bareflank hypervisor. We are taking a whitelist approach which means to get a Xen PVH guest to work we have to explicitly grant access to every CPUID, MSR, port, memory address, and privileged instruction and we are documenting these requirements as we go. The goal of the discussion is to introduce our work and get feedback and interest in the results from the rest of the group.

Thanks,

Rian Quinn, PhD
Chief Technology Officer

Assured Information Security