Re: [Xen-devel] Interrupt injection with ISR set on Intel hardware

One question.

in the first mail, Roger mentioned:
--
The issue is caused by what seems to be an interrupt injection while
Xen is still servicing a previous interrupt (ie: the interrupt hasn't

from the debug log, it's actually the exact same vector (0x21) as
what is being in service in peoi stack.

Do you actually see the scenario "with the same or lower priority"?
If yes, can you post the debug log too?

Thanks
Kevin