Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] [XEN][ARM] WiFi bridge creation

> On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 12:39 PM Vladimir Botka <vbotka@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:03:22 +0530
> > Vikram K <vikram.k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > > We are using Hikey960 with Debian as Dom0 and DomU. This board has only
> > > WiFi interface. We want to create bridge between Dom0 and DomU so that
> > > DomU
> > > has internet access. We tried to create bridge using brtcl command, but
> > > it
> > > is not working. Please provide pointers.

> > AFAIK, it's not working
> > https://marc.info/?l=linux-wireless&m=136743495526905&w=2
> > "There is a proposed fix that is included in OpenWrt"
> > https://marc.info/?l=linux-wireless&m=145591129008322&w=2
> > More details are avilable in OpenWrt WiKi
> > https://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/recipes/relayclient
> > -vlado

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 15:01:39 +0530
Vikram K <vikram.k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> As per below link, it is possible to share Internet via WiFi between Dom0
> and DomU,.
> https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_in_WiFi_networks
> Tried the suggested solution using ebtables, but it did not work.
> * ebtables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s 00:60:00:00:00:01 \
>               -j snat --to-source 00:60:aa:bb:cc:dd*
> In the configurations file we have added below configuration in DomU
> config file.
> * vif = ['mac=00:16:3e:64:b8:40']*
> Apart from that do we need to add any addition configuration?

NAT is a different story. Worked for me with Armbian(no XEN) and Atheros 9280
couple of years ago. I used Ansible to configure it.
https://github.com/vbotka/ansible-linux-postinstall/blob/master/templates/router1-iptables.j2

HTH,

- vlado