[Xen-devel] FOSDEM Devrooms (CfP deadlines for relevant DevRooms from Dec 1-10) and Xen Project Stand

Hi all,

I just submitted a Xen Project stand submission and if everything goes ok, we will be having a booth again like the last 5 years

Accepted stands should be announced by November 11

If you already know you are going, please add yourself to https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uk79a_iEeSosTWG7OgZvhW2nZMO-cJHiDz0BNb0dN60/edit?usp=sharing and let me know if you are willing to help out. Also, if you want to give swag out, give demos, etc. please let me know by adding what you want to in the last column

Also, a number of CfP’s may be relevant: see table below

Devroom

CfP Deadline

CfP

BSD @ Sat, Feb 2nd

2018-12-10

https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2018q4/002741.html

Virtualization and IaaS @ Sat, Feb 2nd

2018-12-01

https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2018q4/002757.html

Containers @ Sun, Feb 3rd

TBA

TBA

Microkernels and Component-based OS @ Sun, Feb 3rd

2018-12-01

https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2018q4/002742.html

The complete list of accepted DevRooms is at https://www.fosdem.org/2019/news/2018-10-14-accepted-developer-rooms/
Some will have earlier CfP’s

Note that I am not volunteering for the Virtualization and IaaS DevRoom this year: if anyone wants to volunteer, please contact

Brian Proffitt (bproffit at redhat)

Best Regards

Lars