Re: [Xen-devel] Definitive Guide to the Xen Hypervisor

On Sun, 21 Oct 2018 at 22:20, Razvan Cojocaru <rcojocaru@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 10/22/18 12:03 AM, Aaron Gray wrote:
> How relevant is David Chisnall's book *Definitive Guide to the Xen
> Hypervisor* now with regards to studying Xen's source code now ?

FWIW, I've found it largely irrelevant. It's been published more than a
decade ago now, so that's fair enough.

Thanks that verifies what I thought.

I suppose it's interesting if you'd like to see where Xen began. It's
also the only book on Xen written for developers, so it's got that going
for it.

Where is the best place to start for getting a logical unit level overview of the source code please ?

Regards,

Aaron
--
Aaron Gray

Independent Open Source Software Engineer, Computer Language Researcher, Information Theorist, and amateur computer scientist.