[Xen-devel] Granting huge memory regions?

Hey,

for some research we are currently looking into mapping big memory regions to PV guests. With big I mean 100s to 1000s of mega bytes. Using one grant for each 4K page seems to be expensive although we got it working so far. Is there another mechanism we could look into? Is changing the granularity to huge pages promising? What would we need to do roughly to support it?

Thanks,

Simon