Re: [Xen-devel] x86 Community Call - Wed Sept 12, 14:00 - 15:00 UTC - Call for agenda items

On Sep 6, 2018, at 11:35, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear community members,

please send me agenda items for next week’s community call by next
Monday.

"Argo" (formerly v4v) inter-VM communication mechanism for Xen 4.12, discussed at Xen Summit 2018 design session and PSEC 2018, design doc forthcoming.  Variants of this technology have been used in OpenXT and uXen/Bromium for several years.

One suggestion which was made to me recently by Rich,

Christopher and Daniel was for Daniel to give an overview of

Secure Boot, Measured Launch and TrenchBoot.

@Daniel, @Christopher, @Rich: would this be possible during the
next call? How much time does the talk require.

If attendees can watch Daniel Smith’s TrenchBoot video as a pre-requisite for the call, his overview will build on the video: 15 min talk + 15 mins of discussion.
There were boot integrity talks on Xen and/or UEFI, from AIS, Dell, Intel, Oracle:

Rich