Re: [Xen-devel] PVH dom0 creation fails - the system freezes

I applied the match mentioned, but the system fails to boot. Instead, it
drops to a BusyBox shell. It seems to be a file system issue.

Following is a sequence of the boot log regarding the file system issue.

Begin: Loading essential drivers ... done.
Begin: Running /scripts/init-premount ... done.
Begin: Mounting root file system ... Begin: Running /scripts/local-top ... done.
Begin: Running /scripts/local-premount ... Begin: Waiting for suspend/resume
device ... [    4.892146] clocksource: tsc: mask: 0xffffffffffffffff
max_cycles: 0x6d5282a38d0, max_idle_ns: 881591194934 ns
[    4.903311] clocksource: Switched to clocksource tsc
Begin: Running /scripts/local-block ... done.
Begin: Running /scripts/local-block ... done.
done.
Gave up waiting for suspend/resume device
done.
Begin: Waiting for root file system ... Begin: Running /scripts/local-block ...
done.
done.
Gave up waiting for root file system device.  Common problems:
 - Boot args (cat /proc/cmdline)
   - Check rootdelay= (did the system wait long enough?)
 - Missing modules (cat /proc/modules; ls /dev)
ALERT!  UUID=93bcf82b-b9b9-4362-936a-d0c100a920da does not exist.  Dropping to
a shell!

BusyBox v1.22.1 (Debian 1:1.22.0-19+b3) built-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.

(initramfs) ls /dev
char                snapshot            tty29               tty53
console             stderr              tty3                tty54
core                stdin               tty30               tty55
cpu_dma_latency     stdout              tty31               tty56
fd                  tty                 tty32               tty57
full                tty0                tty33               tty58
hpet                tty1                tty34               tty59
hvc0                tty10               tty35               tty6
hvc1                tty11               tty36               tty60
hvc2                tty12               tty37               tty61
hvc3                tty13               tty38               tty62
hvc4                tty14               tty39               tty63
hvc5                tty15               tty4                tty7
hvc6                tty16               tty40               tty8
hvc7                tty17               tty41               tty9
input               tty18               tty42               ttyS0
kmsg                tty19               tty43               ttyS1
mem                 tty2                tty44               ttyS2
memory_bandwidth    tty20               tty45               ttyS3
network_latency     tty21               tty46               urandom
network_throughput  tty22               tty47               vcs
null                tty23               tty48               vcs1
port                tty24               tty49               vcsa
psaux               tty25               tty5                vcsa1
ptmx                tty26               tty50               vga_arbiter
pts                 tty27               tty51               xen
random              tty28               tty52               zero
(initramfs)

I attached the full boot log.

Gabriel