Re: [Xen-devel] PVH dom0 creation fails - the system freezes

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 08:48:32AM +0000, Bercaru, Gabriel wrote:
> I tried the patch and it fixes the unusable USB devices problem.
> However, I captured the boot messages and the "IOMMU mapping failed" printk
> seems to have been executed on each iteration of the loop.
>
> I attached a small section of the boot log. As I said, the warning log was
> displayed
> many more times, I removed a lot of them to keep the attached file short.

The patch is still a WIP, but it's good to know it solves your USB
issues :).

I think you are likely missing patch:

http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=xen.git;a=commit;h=173c7803592065d27bf2e60d50e08e197a0efa83

Can you try to update to latest staging or apply the patch and try
again?

I think if you have this patch applied the number of errors reported
by the IOMMU initialization should go down.

Thank, Roger.