Re: [Xen-devel] Build Inconsistencies

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 10:27:06AM +0200, Roger Pau Monné wrote:
> I'm afraid I'm not able to find the error in the logs. I've tried
> grepping for 'error:' or '***', but I haven't been able to find
> anything.
>
> Do you happen to have the exact cause of the build failure?
>

> AFAICT a `make debball` doesn't call the clean targets, so you are
> doing something else here apart from a `make debball`.
>
> Thanks, Roger.

I just looked and it I accident did two make cleans rather than a clean
and build in the j120 log.  It wasn't producing a deb though, after
doing cleans and distcleans it still wasn't producing a new debball.
I'm guessing it was transient because when I tried to reproduce it
again today, it was successful, repeatedly.  Either way, sorry about
this.  Next time this happens I'll make sure to pull a fresh copy to
double check rather than just a distclean.

--
Brian Woods