[Xen-devel] An issue in sharing the pages again in xen-memshare

Hi all,

I have written a program that can share memory pages of two VMs every x milliseconds. To do so, I modified xen and added an unshare event to be able to capture it. However,  for some pages, when I receive the unshare event that contains the information about the pages which was about to be written on and put it on a buffer for sharing them again after x milliseconds, I cannot nominate them again and an error occurs. So, the sharing mechanism I have built can partially share pages. I guess the problem might be because of internal structure of sharing mechanism in the Xen but can't figure out the problem.
Do you  have any idea what can cause this problem? Or what should I check to get closer to any solution?

Thanks,
Sepanta