[Xen-devel] x86 Community Call - Wed July 11, 14:00 - 15:00 UTC - Call for agenda items

Hi all,

please find attached information about the next x86 community call. As we have made significant progress on most of the open issues, I wanted to start with a clean slate from a topic’s perspective. In other words, let’s have a very quick status update section and otherwise cover new topics.

The obvious one is a follow-up to the rather vibrant release cycle discussion: at the very least, we should decide what release length to use for Xen 4.12

Please send in agenda items before CoB on Monday.

The meeting invite will follow when we have an agenda Gotomeeting, phone bridge details and slack channel will be sent with the meeting invite

== Meeting Timestails ==

Wed May 11, 14:00 - 15:00 UTC

Wed May 11, 15:00 - 16:00 BST (London)

Wed May 11, 16:00 - 17:00 CEST (Berlin)