[Xen-devel] Vagrant boxes for Xen developers

Hi,

I started to work on building Vagrant boxes for Xen, in order to
have reproducible environments when testing my VMI tools,
and try out the latest release without having to mess with my distro.

I want to share my work as it might be useful for other Xen developers as well:
https://github.com/Wenzel/vagrant-xen

Fedora and Debian are the 2 supported targets as of today, but feel free
to add your own.

Moreover, with Vagrant shared folders, you could even work on Xen's source code
on the host, and compile/install/test it into the VM :)

cc Tamas as he might find it useful for VMI ;)

Best regards,
​--
Mathieu Tarral
Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.​