Re: [Xen-devel] [osstest] add FreeBSD flight

Ian Jackson writes ("Re: [osstest] add FreeBSD flight"):
> Thanks.  It LGTM.  I have rebased it again and put it in
> ~osstest/branches/for-freebsd-master.git#master and am now running an
> instance of the cron job run (with --real, ie as if actually run from
> cron).

This did not work,

  Subject: [freebsd-master baseline test] 124214: trouble: blocked/broken

  2018-06-15 10:32:50 Z executing ssh ... root@172.16.144.37 chsh -s /bin/sh
  Warning: Permanently added '172.16.144.37' (ECDSA) to the list of known hosts.
  Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).

We are discussing this on IRC.  Meanwhile I have unblessed 124214.

Ian.