Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.8.4 about due

>>> On 22.05.18 at 17:52, <dunlapg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> XPTI speed-ups?

I now do have backports to 4.8 as well as 4.7, so including them is now an
option (also for 4.7.6), the more that we still need to apply the XSA-263
patches there anyway, and there's also still this feature leveling regression
on both branches that Andrew and I have to come to an agreement how to
fix. IOW there's going to be at least one more batch to be applied to both
trees anyway before the releases ought to go out.

Jan