Re: [Xen-devel] ARM: Issues while Enabling hibernation in domU(linux) on jacinto-j6

On 22/05/18 14:17, moin anjnawala wrote:
Hi,

Hello,

I am using xen4.6 and Linux-4.4 as dom0 and domU on Jacinto j6 board.
The system is able to boot and create domains successfully. Now, I am
trying to enable hibernation in domU. The hibernation seems to be
completed successfully. After hibernating domU and recreating domU. It
is able to resume but gives following error messages for vbd in kernel
logs
Xen 4.6 has been released 3 years and is 5 releases old. You should use a recent Xen and Linux when doing development as bug may have been fixed in recent version. Please reproduce your error on recent version (Xen 4.10 at least).

Regards,

--
Julien Grall