Re: [Xen-devel] Pending patches for 4.11?

>>> On 22.05.18 at 08:57, <jgross@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Are there any patches for 4.11 still pending?

x86: correct vCPU dirty CPU handling
x86/HVM: correct mtrr_pat_not_equal()
libxc/x86: don't hand through CPUID leaf 0x80000008 as is
x86/CPUID: don't override tool stack decision to hide STIBP

The first three these have discussion stuck somewhere, while the last
one is a result from a stuck discussion on a 4.8/4.7 patch. For the MTRR
one I'm not entirely certain this is really needed for 4.11 (I wouldn't
have thought of backporting it in any event, unless someone explicitly
asked for it).

Plus the kdd build issue that Wei has already mentioned.

Of course it would also be nice to address the reported S3 regression.

Jan