Re: [Xen-devel] how to recognize in libxl that a domU has qemu-xen attached?

Am Thu, 17 May 2018 16:54:00 +0200
schrieb Olaf Hering <olaf@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Thanks. Too bad, d_config is not available in that context. It is probably
> known somewhere by the callers. I guess such caller needs to pass a bool down
> to suspend/resume.

It seems nothing inside libxl knows about libxl_domain_config, only callers of
the public libxl_domain_suspend API do actually create it once. AFAICS only the
LIBXL_SUSPEND_* 'flags' would allow to pass something down to the relevant
code. But the resumer may not know about them...

Olaf