[Xen-devel] 4.11.0 RC1 panic

Hello,
I tested xen 4.11.0 rc1 with NetBSD as dom0.
I could boot a NetBSD PV domU without problem, but at shutdown time (poweroff
in the domU), I got a Xen panic:
(XEN) Assertion 'cpu < nr_cpu_ids' failed at
...1/work/xen-4.11.0-rc1/xen/include/xen/cpumask.h:97

A xl destroy instead of poweroff gives the same result.

This happens with both 32bitsPAE and 64bits domU. This doens't seem to
happen with HVM domUs.

Attached are a cut-n-paste of the panic, and the output of xl demsg.

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>