Re: [Xen-devel] Fwd: [tip:x86/urgent] x86, sched: Allow topologies where NUMA nodes share an LLC

On 17/04/18 15:02, Juergen Gross wrote:
> Is this something we should be aware of in Xen, too?

If we had something close to a working topology representation, probably.

As things stand, I don't really know, but I doubt it will cause problems
in the default case, due to us being fairly NUMA-inefficient to begin with.

I haven't had the time to turn SNC on see what happens.

~Andrew