Re: [Xen-devel] possible I/O emulation state machine issue

>>> On 28.03.18 at 18:35, <andrew.cooper3@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Its one of the many items on the TODO list, along with maintaining a
> proper virtual TLB to avoid rewalks during a single emulation.

Having thought about this some more I agree that for correctness
a virtual TLB would be sufficient. Also caching values read might
help performance a little, but at the expense of quite a bit more
logic/space to maintain that extra information. Hence I guess the
TLB-only solution is going to be preferable.

Jan