Re: [Xen-devel] crash in csched_load_balance after xl vcpu-pin

On Wed, 2018-04-11 at 12:00 +0200, Olaf Hering wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 11, Dario Faggioli wrote:
>
> > Olaf, can you give it a try? It should be fine to run it on top of
> > the
> > last debug patch (the one that produced this crash).
>
> Yes, with both changes it did >4k iterations already. Thanks.

That's great to hear! :-D

Now, I think I'll submit it as a proper patch in the variant that
Juergen suggested, and that I also were thinking to use.

George, any opinion? I'm going somewhere now. If I don't hear any
pushback, I'll do that as soon as back.

Thanks for all your efforts on debugging this issue Olaf!

and Regards,
Dario