Re: [Xen-devel] Request for Xen SeaBIOS git head / branch to follow or include Xen staging tag

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 12:16:44PM +1000, John Thomson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could there please be a branch of the Xen SeaBIOS repository to track or
> include the latest tag used by Xen staging?
> Just for ease of use. All the other Xen dependency repositories do this.
>
> Xen staging currently points to SeaBIOS rel-1.10.2. This is not in a named
> head on the repository.

Because that's a tag from upstream seabios.git.

> Xen SeaBIOS master is currently prior to rel-1.10.0.
> https://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=seabios.git;a=summary

Xen's seabios repository is not really a mirror of the upstream one.

Osstest (Xen hypervisor CI) will push to xen-tested-master.  I know
master is a stale. Is an up-to-date master branch important to you?  I
normally manually push tags that we use in xen.git/Config.mk.

What do you expect from that repository?

Wei.