Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-4.6-testing test] 121031: regressions - FAIL

>>> On 23.03.18 at 01:13, <osstest-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> flight 121031 xen-4.6-testing real [real]
> http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/121031/
>
> Regressions :-(
>
> Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
> including tests which could not be run:
>  test-xtf-amd64-amd64-3 50 xtf/test-hvm64-lbr-tsx-vmentry fail REGR. vs.
> 119227
>  test-amd64-amd64-xl-qemuu-debianhvm-amd64 16 guest-localmigrate/x10 fail
> REGR. vs. 119227
>  test-amd64-amd64-qemuu-nested-intel 17 debian-hvm-install/l1/l2 fail REGR.
> vs. 119227

So this last one keeps being an issue, and no matter how many
times I look at the logs, I can't spot more than apparently an L2
guest reboot does not actually work. Yet of the commits under
test I can't spot anything that could at least half way sensibly
be connected to such a regression. Are bisections initiated
automatically for stable branches? If not, could one be set up
on this one?

Or wait, looking at the test's history on that branch the failure
was introduced with commit d1618f473a5f (its immediate
predecessor 9d534c12bf71 was still okay). Yet that's a 1-line
ARM-only change. Which suggests to me that something
outside the Xen sources has actually introduced the failure.

Jan