[Xen-devel] TLB flushing

While hunting a strange bug in my PCID patch series hinting at some
TLB invalidation problem I discovered a piece of code looking rather
fishy to me.

Is it correct for new_tlbflush_clock_period() to use FLUSH_TLB instead
of FLUSH_TLB_GLOBAL?

While not being a problem in current code as both will flush all TLB
entries my series will change that by using invpcid to flush only the
non-global entries if FLUSH_TLB_GLOBAL wasn't set.

I can send a patch if anyone can confirm that using FLUSH_TLB only is
wrong.

Juergen