[Xen-devel] [SVM] Getting the length of the current instruction in svm_vmexit_handler()

Hello,

We'd like to retrieve the length of the current instruction in
svm_vmexit_handler(), specifically for the VMEXIT_EXCEPTION_DB and
VMEXIT_EXCEPTION_BP cases.

We've combed the vmcb to no avail. Everything we've thought to check
(exitinfo1, exitinfo2, exitintinfo) turns out to be zero there while
testing.

There's __get_instruction_length(vcpu, instr), but it expects to be fed
the exact instruction we want the length for, which obviously defeats
the purpose here.

Is there a clean way to get the current instruction length like we do in
the VMX case (__vmread(VM_EXIT_INSTRUCTION_LEN, &insn_len)) that we're
overlooking?

Thanks,
Razvan