Re: [Xen-devel] X86 Community Call: Wed March 14, 15:00 - 16:00 UTC

https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel,
    >> markmail, …)
    >>
    >> * Number of outstanding ACKs (and by whom), number of ACKs
    >
    >I assume you're suggesting that individuals should reply to this email
    >with that information?  And that to begin with you'll be acting as
    >secretary to keep track of it?

Correct.

Although it is also OK for someone within an organization to do that on behalf
of several developers within that organisation.

I will also chair the meeting and write up high-level notes. But for deeply
technical discussions, which requires detail: I would prefer if someone else
wrote notes for the section and sent them to me afterwards, or replied to the
notes I would send out.

Lars