Re: [Xen-devel] Setting up a Xen x86 community call

Hi all,

thanks for the feedback. It seems to me that the following times satisfy all
requirements. Those with minor issues are on the TO list and called out below.

Winter
======
15:00 - 16:00 UTC
07:00 - 08:00 Pacific
09:00 - 10:00 Austin
10:00 - 11:00 New York
15:00 - 16:00 London
16:00 - 17:00 Berlin
23:00 - 24:00 Beijing

Summer
======
14:00 - 15:00 UTC
07:00 - 08:00 Pacific
09:00 - 10:00 Austin
10:00 - 11:00 New York
15:00 - 16:00 London
16:00 - 17:00 Berlin
22:00 - 23:00 Beijing

See https://www.timeanddate.com/time/dst/events.html for summer time changes
specific countries

The information is also collated in
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JRTy6u6ZfwfN0wRnW79bJtKvMhMDTcQIutpLz4GdzFo/edit?usp=sharing
 (the second tab shows a snippet of the world clock)

Jan Beulich:
Only Wed up to 17:00

Daniel Kiper:
Can't do this slot on Tuesday, and not Thursday
But I am assuming Wed may work.
If not, I hope that someone else from Oracle can attend instead.

Christopher Clark:
Not the preferred, but a tolerable slot.
So I am assuming this would be OK

My proposal would be to hold the meeting at least for the next 3 months the 2nd
Wednesday at 15:00 - 16:00 GMT/BST, starting from Wed, March 14th

For exact timezones, see
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2018&month=3&day=14&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=24&p3=179&p4=136&p5=37&p6=33

Note that on that day, the US will already be in daylight savings, while Europe
is not.

Given that for the 4.11 release, the following dates hold
* Last posting date: March 16th, 2018
* Hard code freeze: March 30th, 2018

I will go ahead and book the meeting and send out a meeting invite with people
indicating interest being added to the CC list.

Best Regards
Lars