[Xen-devel] Osstest linux-arm-xen moved to 4.14

Hi,

I have updated the linux-arm-xen branch to use Linux 4.14.19. This is the latest stable and should have better support for Arm64 hardware.

At the moment, I merged the linux-stable/linux-4.14.y to linux-arm-xen avoiding a rebase. Once it has pushed by osstest, we should reset the tree to get the logs a bit more streamlined and do a force push.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall