Re: [Xen-devel] RTDS with extra time issue

Hello Dario,

On 09.02.18 17:18, Dario Faggioli wrote:
So, I'm a little bit in a hurry now, and I'll reply better later (or on
Monday). But for now, just to understand things better, can you enable
extratime for DomR as well, and report what you see in xentop, and
whether or not you still see deadline misses?

Actually as per Meng's explanation and calculations the problem was on my side - wrong DomR task/VCPU parameters. I was running the system with dummy loads and values received from CARTS and all seems to be ok (no deadline misses occured).

--

*Andrii Anisov*