Re: [Xen-devel] Xen ARM community call Tuesday 13th February 5PM UTC

Hi, this time works for me.

If there's time I'd like to discuss the timing of re-submitting the Xilinx EEMI
power-management mediator.
Also, there were some questions in the previous review. Some are straight
forward but some were around the configuration-less approach so I thought I
could explain our approach and get feedback, perhaps someone has better ideas.
I'll probably need 10 - 15min for that.

Thanks,
Edgar