[Xen-devel] Compatible string for psci node: v1.0?

Hi,

I'm working on switching to PSCI v1.0 in Xen (needed to support suspend to RAM).

In addition to updates in PSCI implementation, we assumed that compatible property in psci device tree node should be extended with "arm,psci-1.0" (not a must since this doesn't affect Dom0's functionality today, but I would add it if possible).

Could you please let me know how to add "arm,psci-1.0" to compatible property?

I assumed that in domain_build.c in make_psci_node() function I need to add "arm,psci-1.0""\0" at the beginning of 'compat' string (although I don't understand the "\0"). That doesn't seem to work. Only "arm,psci-1.0" ends up in compatible property and we need strings for older versions as well. I also noticed that even "arm,psci" doesn't appear to be added into the compatible property (without any code modifications from my side). I checked what is generated by debugging and by 'cat' on /sys/firmware/devicetree/base/psci/compatible from Dom0's console.

Thanks,
Mirela