Re: [Xen-devel] [bug]xen 4.10 + dom0 4.15 couldn't boot up

On 29/01/18 06:28, Zhang, Xiong Y wrote:
> Today I found xen 4.10 (or staging branch) with dom0 4.15 kernel, dom0
> couldn’t boot up and it print the following error, is it a known issue ?

Please post more information. Please add the following to the hypervisor
boot parameters:

loglvl=all guest_loglvl=all

And the dom0 boot parameters should have:

earlyprintk=xen

Then please send the complete boot log. Probably it will be necessary
to have the kernel addresses of the guest stack trace translated to
symbol+offset to know what really happened.

Juergen