Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC v2] xen/arm: Suspend to RAM Support in Xen for ARM

Hi Julien, Stefano,

Thank you very much for the feedback!

On 01/11/2018 03:00 PM, Julien Grall wrote:
Hi Mirela,

Thank you for the sending the design document. The general design looks good to me. I have some comments below, but they are more related to the implementation of CPU on/off in Xen.