Re: [Xen-devel] Rudolph: merging Vixen and Comet

On 1/12/18 8:20 AM, Wei Liu wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 03:17:04PM +0100, Olaf Hering wrote:
>> On Fri, Jan 12, Wei Liu wrote:
>>
>>>                       Vixen                          Comet
>>> Guest console         Output only                    Bi-directional
>>
>> With the proper patch input works for Vixen. Unless this item mean
>> something else.
>
> Vixen means the version upstream put into the advisory. The patch you
> talked about is not provided in that branch.
>
> Wei.

Can we merge some fixes people have proposed into the Vixen branch?
There are a number of virtualization providers that have rolled forward
with Vixen. They are clearly contributing patches on the ML and having
one place to work together would be nice.

We can always host a fork on GitHub and merge patches there as well if
that's preferred.

--
Doug Goldstein