Re: [Xen-devel] Consensus in Parallel Universe Responses to Spectre/Meltdown

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 7:38 PM, Rich Persaud <persaur@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jan 10, 2018, at 11:39, Ian Jackson <ian.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> [ Disclaimer: non-technical, PM-oriented message ahead.  Opinions expressed
> are those of this individual and not former/current employers or clients. ]

[Snip]

We had a plan and have been working together in a common direction but
the embargo broke early and we ran out of time.

We are now trying to figure out what to do given that.  We're all
trying to make the best of a bad situation.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori