Re: [Xen-devel] [BUG] kernel bug encountered at drivers/net/xen-netback/netback.c:430!

> How easy is it to trigger this? I'm assuming, from the original description,
> that I can probably trigger it by forcibly terminating a running domain and
> then trying to restart it.

For me the trigger was just having 2 VM's running and then within 24 hr's one
would crash with the debug data sent to console / dmesg. I didn’t have to do
anything special to trigger it - nor did I try / attempt to trigger it.

When attempting to restart the crashed VM (using xl) - that’s when I got the
additional xl messages & the server rebooted.

> This breaks compilation of xen-netback with older compilers.
>    >From kbuild bot with gcc-4.4.7:

My Xen version (and all packages other packages including the kernel) are built
/ rebuilt using gcc 4.6.2 so I don’t think I am hitting this gcc issue that the
patch fixed.

Best regards,

Alex