Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable-smoke test] 117145: trouble: broken/pass

osstest service owner writes ("[xen-unstable-smoke test] 117145: trouble:
broken/pass"):
> flight 117145 xen-unstable-smoke real [real]
> http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/117145/
>
> Failures and problems with tests :-(
>
> Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
> including tests which could not be run:
>  test-arm64-arm64-xl-xsm         <job status>                 broken

This was due to a bug in flight construction.  I don't know how the
bug came about, but it was probably fallout from the disablement and
re-enablement of arm64.  I have just sent out some patches which I
think will fix it properly.

In the meantime I have force pushed this:

> version targeted for testing:
>  xen                  c4f6ad4c5fd25cb0ccc0cdbe711db97e097f0407

I think that this will probably *not* mean that the next smoke test
will regard this breakage as allowable.  "Broken" is normally a
blocker, even if it was previously broken too.

But this will give the main xen-unstable something fresh to work on.

The osstest change to fix the flight construction will go in today and
will (if the other urgent changes in the same push don't cause other
unrelated lossage) take effect some time tomorrow, probably.

Ian.