Re: [Xen-devel] Xen release cycle revisited

>>> On 14.12.17 at 08:56, <jgross@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 4. Should we try harder to negotiate embargo dates of security issues to
>    match the (targeted) release dates?

Personally I don't think embargo dates should be made match
release dates; if anything, the other way around. Holding back
security issues is just bad (and I'm saying that being well aware
that we hold ones back longer than is actually necessary, for
reasons which I don't want to discuss here).

Jan