Re: [Xen-devel] Bringing up OSS test framework on moonshot(aarch64) systems

Hi Ian,

On 08/11/17 11:39, Ian Jackson wrote:
Bhupinder Thakur writes ("Bringing up OSS test framework on moonshot(aarch64)
systems"):
I am trying to bring up OSS test framework on a couple of moonshot
systems which are accessible to me remotely.

I'm not familiar with the referent of "moonshot" in this context.  IME
"moonshot" is a project name chosen multiple times, for different
projects, by people who want to give an impression that the project is
ambitious.

In that context, this is an moonshot brand from HP. It is a 4.3U that accepts up to 45 cartridges (see [1]).

They have x86 cartridges but also provides Arm64 one based on X-Gene 1 (APM).

Bhupinder is looking at bring up Osstest on the Arm64 cartridges.

Cheers,

[1] https://www.anandtech.com/show/8357/exploring-the-low-end-and-micro-server-platforms/2

--
Julien Grall