Re: [Xen-devel] [BUG] xen_gntdev - gntdev_vma_find_special_page - unable to handle kernel paging request

On 28/10/17 09:34, Arthur Borsboom wrote:
> Hi Juergen,
>
> I have noticed that a patch has been developed an awaits the upcoming
> Linux kernel 4.14, maybe 4.15.
> In the mean time the server keeps crashing about every 2 days.
>
> Do you know a workaround I can apply?

Depends on why this happened.

Can you please look whether there is any hypervisor message issued
at the time of the fault? You might need to set hypervisor boot
parameters "loglvl=all guest_loglvl=all". In case dom0 is still
running you can see the hypervisor messages by running "xl dmesg"
in dom0.

Juergen